Asian Sweet Potato Burgers
These Asian-inspired burgers are packed with flavor! Sweet potatoes and chickpeas are combined with garlic, ginger, and coriander and slathered with our house made Green Onion Peanut Sauce. Serve on whole grain buns (included).
- Garlic Powder
- Green Onions
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- Peanut Butter
- Rice Vinegar
- Sesame Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Sweet Potatoes
- Defrost 24 hours in refrigerator. Preheat oven to 400.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over med/high heat. Add contents of sweet potato bag to skillet. Cook until potatoes are very tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove mixture to a bowl and mash potatoes and beans with a fork until smooth. Add breadcrumb mixture along with 3 tablespoons water and stir to combine.
- Form mixture into 4-6 patties and place on baking sheet. Bake 35 minutes turning once after 20 minutes.
- Scoop peanut butter mixture into a small bowl. Add 2 tablespoons water and stir to combine. Heat in microwave for 30 seconds to warm sauce. Serve burgers on buns topped with sauce.
- White Wine