Black Bean Sweet Potato Tacos
These tacos will tantalize your taste buds! Black beans, cubed sweet potatoes and spinach are simmered together with onions, bell peppers, garlic, and Mexican spices. Roll up this filling in warm flour tortillas and top with Daiya cheese and salsa (included).
- Black Beans
- Chili Powder
- Daiya Vegan Cheese
- Flour Tortillas
- Garlic Powder
- Green Peppers
- Lime Juice
- Red Salsa
- Sweet Potatoes
- Defrost 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil of choice in a large skillet over med/high heat. Add bean/potato mixture to skillet and cook until veggies are soft and potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Season filling to taste with salt and pepper. Smash a few of the beans with a fork if a creamier filling is desired.
- Just before the filling is done cooking, wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave on high until warm, about 1 minute.
- Serve hot filling in warm tortillas topped with Daiya vegan cheese and salsa (included). Top with vegan sour cream and avocado for a special treat!
- Red Wine