Whole grain pasta is tossed in our hand-crafted creamy cauliflower alfredo sauce with sundried tomatoes and Italian herbs. This dish is comforting, delicious, and incredibly healthy!
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Nutritional Yeast
- Vegetable Base
- Whole Grain Pasta
- Defrost 24 hours in refrigerator
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add pasta to water and return to boil. Cook over med/high heat for 8 minutes or until pasta is al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Bring two cups unsweetened non-dairy milk to a bubble in a large saucepan over med/high heat. Add cauliflower mixture to pan and cook until cauliflower is very tender, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer cauliflower/milk mixture to a blender or food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Return sauce to pan along with the cooked pasta and the sundried tomatoes. Heat through and serve with a green salad or a side of sauteed greens (not included).
- White Wine