Chickpea and Sundried Tomato Wraps with Dijon Vinaigrette
Soft tortillas are folded around a savory chickpea salad featuring fresh onion, fresh celery, shredded carrots, sun-dried tomatoes, and our delicious Dijon Vinaigrette. Serve with lettuce, tomato, and avocado (not included) for a special treat!
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Dijon Mustard
- Flour Tortillas
- Olive Oil
- Red Onions
- Sundried Tomatoes
- Defrost 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Cut a small corner from the chickpea bag and drain off any liquid. Empty mixture into a large bowl and mash about half of the chickpeas with a fork.
- Add Dijon vinaigrette to chickpeas and stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- To assemble wraps, place 1/4 of chickpea mixture in the middle of the tortilla. Add desired toppings including lettuce, tomato, and avocado (not included). Roll up and enjoy!
- White Wine