Indian Samosa Wraps with Mango Chutney
You do not want to miss this dish! Diced skin-on potatoes, carrots, onions, and green peas are simmered in vegetable broth with Indian spices. Wrap up this savory filling in tortillas and top with mango chutney (included).
- Garlic Powder
- Green Peas
- Lemon Juice
- Mango Chutney
- Vegetable Base
- Defrost 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over med/high heat. Add potato mixture to skillet along with 3/4 cup water. Bring mixture to a bubble.
- Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until liquid has been absorbed and veggies are tender, about 15 minutes. Mash about half of the potatoes with a fork. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel. Microwave on high for 30 seconds to soften tortillas.
- Divide filling evenly between tortillas. Top with mango chutney (large cup), roll up, and enjoy! Serve with fresh fruit
- White Wine