Zippy and tangy with just a touch of spice, this simple Italian classic is sure to please the whole family. Capers, Greek olives, artichokes, and plenty of garlic make this dish divine. Serve with a green salad and a glass of robust, red wine!
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- Kalamata Olives
- Marinara Sauce
- Defrost 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil of choice in a sauce pan over med/high heat. Add onion mixture and cook 5 minutes. 3. Add tomato sauce mixture to onions and bring to a bubble. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil over hight heat. Add 1 teaspoon salt to water if desired.
- Add pasta to water and cook 8-10 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- Drain pasta and toss with sauce. Serve with a green salad and a glass of robust, red wine!
- Red Wine