Pumpkin Corn Spinach Enchiladas
Do not miss this innovative dish! Pure pumpkin, corn, and spinach are seasoned with chili powder, cumin, and a dash of cinnamon. Roll up in tortillas, top with our salsa verde and Daiya cheese then bake to perfection.
- Chili Powder
- Daiya Vegan Cheese
- Flour Tortillas
- Green Peppers
- Green Salsa
- Defrost 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a rectangular-shaped baking dish with cooking spray or oil of choice.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil of choice in a large skillet over med/high heat. Add corn/spinach mixture to skillet and cook for 8-10 minutes or until onions are softened and spinach is wilted. Season mixture to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in pumpkin and heat through.
- Scoop about 1/3 cup of filling into the middle of a tortilla. Spread out and roll tortilla up. Place in baking dish seam side down. Repeat with remaining tortillas. If there is leftover filling. Spoon it over the top of the tortillas.
- Pour salsa verde over rolled tortillas. Sprinkle evenly with the Daiya vegan cheese. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes. Top with vegan sour cream and avocado (not included).
- White Wine