Black Bean Burgers
Tuck these tasty black bean burgers, seasoned with garlic, thyme, and paprika, into a whole grain bun (included) and top with lettuce, tomato, Dijon mustard and vegan mayo (not included).
- Black Beans
- Garlic Powder
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- Defrost 24 hours in refrigerator.
- In a small skillet heat 1 teaspoon oil of choice over med/high heat. Add black bean/onion mixture and cook until onions are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer onion mixture to a large bowl. Add breadcrumb/spice mixture to bowl. Using a fork or potato masher, mash until mixture is well combined. Alternatively, pulse in a food processor until combined. Taste mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Form mixture into four patties and refrigerate 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil of choice over medium heat. Add burgers to skillet and cook until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Serve on bun topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, Dijon mustard and vegan mayo (not included).
- White Wine
- Red Wine