Butternut Squash Mac and Cheeze
This dish is a warm, comforting treat! Fresh butternut squash and carrots are blended together with raw cashews and non-dairy milk to create a healthy cream sauce. Just toss with whole wheat pasta, top with our Panko Sage topping, then bake to perfection!
- Butternut Squash
- Dried Sage
- Garlic Powder
- Nutritional Yeast
- Onion Powder
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- Defrost 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat a large pot of water over high heat. Add pasta to water and cook until pasta is very al dente, about 6 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over high heat. Add squash mixture to skillet along with 1.5 cups non-dairy milk. Bring to a boil and cook until squash is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add squash mixture to blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Toss with pasta and pour into a casserole dish.
- Top with breadcrumbs and bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy with a side of steamed green beans or a fresh salad!
- White Wine