Corn and Potato Chowder (GF)
Tender corn, skin-on red potatoes, celery, and aromatics are enrobed in a light, creamy broth and seasoned with Old Bay seasoning. This chowder is sure to please! Serve topped with vegan sour cream (not included).
- Bell Peppers
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Vegetable Base
- Defrost 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Heat a soup pot over med/high heat. Add corn/potato mixture and two cups water to pot.
- Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in 2 cups of unsweetened soy milk, almond milk or other milk of choice (not included).
- Empty cornstarch into a small bowl. Add 1/4 cup water and stir to combine. Add to soup and cook 5 more minutes to allow soup to thicken.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with a dollop of vegan sour cream (not included).
- White Wine