Healthier Than Thou Bowl (GF)
Protein-packed organic quinoa is topped with white beans and oven-roasted veggies then topped with our house made Sesame Ginger Sauce. Enjoy this dish as a super healthy dinner and take the leftovers for lunch! Serve with a cup of green tea and fresh fruit for dessert.
- Garlic Powder
- Rice Vinegar
- Sesame Oil
- Soy Sauce
- White Beans
- Defrost 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour quinoa into a small saucepan along with 2 cups of water. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes or until water is absorbed and quinoa is tender. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, drain any water from veggies and dab dry with a paper towel. Place veggies on a sheet pan and drizzle with oil of choice. Roast in oven for 20 minutes or until veggies are tender and lightly browned.
- Add white beans to veggies and toss to combine. Continue to cook in oven an additional 5 minutes or until beans are hot.
- Place quinoa in a large serving dish. Top with roasted veggie mixture and Sesame Ginger Sauce (large cup). Stir to combine and serve!
- White Wine