Homemade Veggie Burgers
This is sure to be the best veggie burger you have ever had! Soy protein, ground flax, and brown rice flour are the base for this awesome burger. Ketchup, Dijon mustard, and vegan Worcestershire add fabulous flavor. Serve on toasted whole wheat buns (included).
- Brown Rice Flour
- Dijon Mustard
- Sandwich Thins
- Spike seasoning
- Textured Vegetable Protein
- Vegan Worcestershire
- Defrost 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Empty soy crumble/flax mixture into medium bowl. Bring one cup water to a boil in a small saucepan and pour over mixture.
- Empty ketchup/mustard mixture (large cup) onto soy mixture and stir to combine. Chill in refrigerator 15-20 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil of choice in a large nonstick skillet over med/high heat. Form mixture into 4 patties. Fry patties in oil 5 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and hot throughout.
- Serve on buns (included) with lettuce, tomato and vegan mayo.
- Red Wine