Pasta with Tomatoes, Corn, and, Greens
Enjoy tender whole grain pasta tossed in our chunky marinara sauce with onions, green peppers, corn, and greens. This delicious dish is packed with nutrition and flavor! Serve with a fresh green salad.
- Garlic Powder
- Green Peppers
- Italian Seasoning
- Marinara Sauce
- Whole Wheat Penne
- Defrost 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Bring 2 quarts water to a boil in a large pot over high heat. Add pasta to water and cook until pasta is al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 teaspoon oil of choice in a large skillet over med/high heat. Add corn/greens mixture to skillet and cook until veggies begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup water to bag with tomato mixture. Shake to combine. Pour tomato mixture into skillet with veggies.
- Bring sauce to a bubble over high heat. Reduce heat to med/low and continue to cook uncovered until veggies are tender and sauce is reduced to desired consistency, about 20 minutes. Toss with cooked pasta and serve hot!
- White Wine