Stir Fried Quinoa with Pineapple, Peas, and Peanuts (GF)
This dish is absolutely packed with protein and flavor! Tender quinoa is stir-fried with carrots, green peas, and pineapple then topped with sweet peanut sauce and a sprinkle of chopped peanuts. Serve with chopped green onions (not included).
- Green Peas
- Maple Syrup
- Peanut Butter
- Sesame Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Defrost 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add quinoa to water and return to boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until water is absorbed and quinoa is tender, about 20 minutes. Set aside.
- Empty peanut butter mixture into a small bowl. Add 2 tablespoons water and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over med/high heat. Add veggie mixture to skillet and cook until carrots are tender, about 5 minutes. Add quinoa to skillet along with about 2/3 of the sauce. Heat through.
- Serve topped with remaining sauce and chopped peanuts. Garnish with fresh green onions if desired (not included).
- White Wine