Sweet Potato Chickpea Curry (GF)
This curry is creamy and delicious! Sweet potatoes, chickpeas, cauliflower, and tomatoes are cooked together with onions, garlic, coconut milk, and Indian spices. Serve over hot Basmati rice (included) and garnish with fresh cilantro and lime wedges!
- Basmati Rice
- Coconut Milk
- Lime Juice
- Sweet Potatoes
- Defrost 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add rice to water and return to boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until water is absorbed and rice is tender, about 20 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a large high-sided skillet over med/high heat. Add contents of veggie/sweet potato bag to skillet along with 1 cup water. Cover and bring mixture to a bubble.
- Continue to simmer over medium heat until veggies are tender, about 15 minutes. Add additional water if mixture gets too dry.
- Add one cup of coconut milk (can included separately in delivery) to skillet and heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve over hot rice and garnish with cilantro or green onions (not included).
- White Wine