Ultimate Fried Brown Rice (GF)
Tender brown rice, cubed tofu, and shelled edamame are pan fried with onions, carrots, green beans, broccoli, green peas, and more! Our gluten-free Sesame Ginger Soy Sauce completes this delicious, family-friendly dish! Serve topped with your favorite hot sauce!
- Brown Rice
- Garlic Powder
- Mixed Vegetables
- Sesame Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Defrost at least 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add rice to water and return to boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until water is completely absorbed and rice is tender, about 20 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil of choice in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Drain tofu and dab dry with a paper towel. Cut tofu into bite-sized cubes and cook until lightly browned on all sides, 8-10 minutes.
- Add mixed veggies to skillet cook until veggies are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add rice to skillet and drizzle with sesame oil/soy sauce mixture (large cup). Cook for an additional 3-5 minutes, allowing rice to "fry". Serve immediately.
- White Wine