Unstuffed Peppers (GF)
Our unstuffed peppers are addictive! You are sure to go back for a second bowl of this delicious, thick stew packed with peppers, onions, carrots, celery, lentils, rice, tomatoes, and plenty of savory seasonings.
- Chili Sauce
- Dried Lentils
- Garlic Powder
- Green Peppers
- Italian Seasoning
- Vegetable Base
- Defrost 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Heat a soup pot over high heat. Add veggie mixture (large bag) to pot along with 3 cups water.
- Bring mixture to a boil over high heat. Add lentils/rice to pot and return to boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until lentils and rice are tender, about 40 minutes. If mixture becomes to dry or if you prefer a soupier consistency, add additional water a cup at a time.
- Taste mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper. Enjoy with a fresh spinach salad and a slice of sourdough bread (not included).
- White Wine
- Red Wine