White Bean Tacos with Salsa Verde
Creamy white beans, onions, bell peppers, and greens are steeped in vegetable broth until tender and delicious. Tuck them into soft tortillas with our salsa verde you have got a meal the whole family will love! Serve with vegan sour cream and a side of fresh fruit (not included)!
- Flour Tortillas
- Garlic Powder
- Green Peppers
- Green Salsa
- White Beans
- Defrost 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add bean mixture to skillet along with 3/4 cup water. Bring mixture to a bubble and cook for 10-15 minutes or until veggies are tender and liquid has evaporated. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and heat in microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Empty salsa into a serving dish and stir.
- Tuck bean filling into warm tortillas and top with salsa. Serve with vegan sour cream and a side of fresh fruit (not included)!